Wednesday, May 21, 2014

This is Goodnight But Not Goodbye

(All photos courtesy of our talented sister Abbey Theban)

Congratulations to everyone that graduated from Mizzou this past weekend. We are sad to see our seniors leave, but we are excited to see what lies ahead for these wonderful women.
“Many of my leadership experiences, lessons learned, and most of my happiest memories here happened thanks to Alpha Phi. I can’t imagine how my life would be if I hadn’t joined the big White House on Providence,” said graduate and Alpha Phi Claudia Tran.
These ladies walked through the front doors of Alpha Phi about four years ago on Bid Day as complete strangers. Four short years later, they can’t imagine life without each other. Fortunately, you are not just sisters for four years, but for life. Remember ladies: This is goodnight, but not goodbye. 
For more pictures, visit our Facebook album here.